Tuesday, April 11, 2006

So, everything is finally over with the student teacher. It was a train wreck and I spent what seemed like all week in meetings either with her or about her, but it's all over. By the way, did you know that Scotland and Wales are the same place? Funny, I'd never heard that before I talked to this chick. Anyway, she finished all her hours on Friday and she's gone, AND I'm on spring break!!!!!!

I'm so glad it's spring break - it was a long wait, but I'm thrilled it's here! After church on Sunday, I drove to visit Mary Beth in Kentucky. We're having a blast - shopping, scrapbooking, cooking, and watching movies. However, my stupid car got towed from her stupid apartment complex. Grr.... I haven't lived in an apartment in so long, I forgot they can be Nazis about parking. Oh well, it was a pain, but I'm not letting it ruin my trip - I love hanging out with my sister. I have to go home tomorrow, which is a bummer, but my folks are flying in to visit for the rest of the week in Virginia. Yay! We're going to have so much fun!

I love spring!

1 comment:

susan solo said...

Ha! I'll be sure to tell Michael that when he moves to Scotland, he'll *also* be in Wales at the same time apparently.