Monday, December 31, 2007

Round 3.... Christmas was a blast, but we continued the fun into the 26th when a sizeable chunk of my extended family convened at my house. Aunts, uncles, cousins, children, etc made for a fun day. We had a ton of food and everyone had a good time. At least, I assume. Brad and I spent most of the evening in Lawson's room since the little bugger didn't like having company. The revelry got to him (the house was pretty loud) and he started screaming. And screaming. And screaming. I have never heard this child scream so intensely. We eventually got him calmed down and he went to sleep for a while. When he woke up, he was in a considerably better mood and was able to mingle a bit. He was back to his usual sweet self for my cousin's wife's baby shower the next day.

The gang at my house:


It was fun seeing all the family. Despite his spot of crankiness, Lawson got to spend some quality time with old and new faces.

Lawson with my Aunt Nita:

With Nita's husband, Jim:


With Grandpa:


No comments: