Saturday, December 22, 2007

I'm dreaming of a white Christmas...... Every year I sing that song wistfully, never expecting it to happen. I think I may get my wish this year. The snow has been coming down in buckets today! The wind is blowing and so the air is just white all over. Mom and I have been baking Christmas cookies, listening to Christmas music and watching the snow fall outside the windows. It's not supposed to get above freezing for several days so we'll probably have this snow around for Christmas day. Yippeee! Even if it melts before Tuesday, at least we had a winter wonderland during our ramp-up preparations. How lucky for Lawson that he'll get such a lovely first Christmas!

It's perfect, except for my Dad has to go out in it here very soon to pick up my aunt and uncle from the airport. Not good driving weather, but they seem to be landing planes just fine. This would be better if no one had to be out and about in this!

No comments: