Monday, June 25, 2007

We're back from Boston. What a great trip! We celebrated Brad's grandma's 85th birthday (we also threw in her sister-in-law's 80th b-day and Brad's 30th for the party). We had perfect weather, good company and lots of fun. Here are the birthday folks:


Here's the close family: Brad, me, Brad's mom, sister Jill and her girls. Aren't we cute?


Jill and cousin Amy threw a surprise shower for me, which was awesome! It was so nice and I got a bunch of cute stuff. We had fun doing the cousin hangout thing - always a good time - and I got to see my friend Kelly from RCHS for lunch yesterday. It was a bummer coming home, but I leave for Texas in the morning. The excitement never stops!

Oh - and I also found out my glucose test was normal. Yay for no gestational diabetes!

No comments: