Tuesday, June 19, 2007

I just had a fantastically mind-blowing "old" moment. I was playing around on Facebook, looking at pictures and found a fun set of pics put up by an old student of mine from St. Michael's in Texas. She posted a picture of a classmate holding a newborn baby with another classmate (her new husband) standing over them! Granted I taught these kids 5 years ago and they were seniors then, but it still blows my mind to see them married with kids! Violet and Shane are plenty old enough (23) - so it's not like when my 10th grade student got knocked up by her boyfriend. Man, time has really passed quickly... I feel incredibly old. Since their little girl was born last week and my little boy is due in September, my students' kid will be a year ahead of mine in school! Not that they'll ever meet, but still....

No comments: