Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Okay, okay. I know I've been away WAY too long. Sorry 'bout that. There just hasn't been that much stuff going on. Now that I'm not working, I spend a lot of time reading, working in the yard or in the house on something. No major excitement. Until yesterday...
I realized my veggie garden was getting bigger and I needed to get supports for my plants. I bought some and went out yesterday to get everything staked and I couldn't believe my eyes! I have vegetables growing!!!! None are quite ready to eat, but it won't be too much longer. Check out my cucumbers - if you look behind the yellow flower, you'll see a small cuke growing. I have about 10 of these growing right now.

I have a ton of grape tomatoes and those don't get real big - some look big enough already - just have to turn red!

And finally, my green pepper plant is sprouting a lovely pepper. It needs to get much bigger before I pick it off, but it's so cute!

No comments: