Friday, September 15, 2006

I have furniture!!! I'm so excited! The furniture we ordered Labor Day weekend arrived this morning and it looks great in our new house. We got a living room set - a brand new couch, loveseat and tables to boot. I love how the room looks - the only thing left is to get curtains. Had to take down the ugly ones the previous owners left behind. I was very grateful they left them for us - I wasn't ready to buy curtains right away - but now I'm ready to replace them.

I also have to take in a couple of the pictures we want to hang in there for repair. The glass broke on one and the backing is coming off of another - what a mess! When the room is finally done, I'll post a picture.

Not much else going on. Spending ungodly amounts of time planning house projects and putting together this big trip we're trying to take in December. Nothing to report just yet, but I'll keep y'all posted.

No comments: