Saturday, September 19, 2009

Birthday Boy, Part I

Lawson's 2nd birthday is Monday, so Brad came into town for a few days this week to celebrate with him. We opened presents yesterday and it was so much fun!


He's already really good at hitting the ball off his new t-ball stand.


He loves his new collection of Matchbox and Tonka cars!




We found this awesome remote-controlled train for our little train enthusiast. It just might drive me straight to the assylum, but Lawson's in love... Here's a little video of him playing.

Lawson's Choo-Choo

Lawson's been really interested in my camera in these last few months, so I jumped at this toy when we saw it. It's like the old-fashioned View Finders that I had as a kid, but the pictures are on the inside of this camera. They change when you press the shutter button - it's so cute! Lawson has been carrying this around whispering "chicka chicka" since he got it!



No comments: