Thursday, June 18, 2009

Never a Dull Moment...

Grandma and Grandpa came over this morning and we all went swimming in the apartment pool. They went home and we came back to the apartment to get cleaned up to go to lunch and that's when things got interesting. I jumped in the shower, leaving Lawson to watch tv - something I do every day without catastrophe. Just as I got out, Lawson came running into the bathroom with a look on his face that was half "WOW!" and half "I'm really gonna get it, aren't I?"....


Yeah, I made the mistake of leaving the tub of butter spread out on the counter after breakfast and he found it. Perhaps remembering just getting lubed up with sunscreen a few hours earlier, he reenacted the process... How can you NOT laugh at this? Sigh... He kinda smelled like a bowl of popcorn. I highly recommend clicking on the picture to make it bigger - you'll get a better view of the mess. It was everywhere! Thank goodness he's washable...

**Edit** I forgot to remind y'all that I had just gotten out of the shower. So naked, dripping wet, and expecting my dad to come back at any moment...and I've got a toddler greased up in butter and I don't want him to touch anything! It was an interesting few minutes as I scrambled to get dressed before I put Lawson in a bath!




No comments: