Sunday, June 14, 2009

A Big Day...

So, here's how we started our day:


Lawson actually climbed out of the crib about a month ago, but he hadn't done it since. I bought a toddler bed anyway and figured I'd be ready as soon as he was. Well, today he remembered how to get out. He got out so well that he climbed back in so he could climb out again. He can actually do it without hurting himself, so I decided it was safe enough to take a picture or two.


So, tonight before dinner, my family helped put the toddler bed together since it's no longer safe for Lawson to be left alone with his crib. Lawson "helped"...


When it was all done, he was so happy! It's still a Mickey Mouse bed, but the colors don't quite match the previous decor. It's close enough, though, and Lawson LOVES it.




A whole new stage of sleep training begins tonight, now that I have a child who can get up out of bed with no big deal (oh and he can also open his bedroom door and walk right out!). Yikes!

1 comment:

Katie said...

Awww!! He's such a big boy now for sure!! I hope the first night in his big bed wasn't too bad.