Friday, June 12, 2009

Miscellaneous Fun

We had some pretty wicked storms roll through on Wednesday night and so Lawson and I took advantage of the opportunity on Thursday morning to go play in the puddles. He has the cutest little wellies (rain boots) and I want him to get as much use out of them as he can!

The stomping-in-the-puddles pictures didn't turn out, but he sure had fun! Splashing his hands was almost as good!


Lawson LOVES flowers and this is a sweet moment I was happy to capture. He's trying to "water" his newly-picked dandelion with the runoff dripping from the covered parking canopy...


This is just some silliness from tonight. I have a label maker that Lawson likes to play with. I typed out one that said "Lawson is awesome!" and printed it for him. I swear, it was his idea to put it over his mouth! Not sure why, but this strip of sticker entertained both of us for about 30 minutes. It was so much fun!


No comments: