Monday, January 19, 2009

A Quiet Weekend

Sorry I haven't posted much these last couple of weeks. Lawson and I are staying busy, getting settled into our routines, but there's not too much exciting stuff to report on. In the interest of keep this blog alive, I took a couple of fun pictures yesterday.



My old high school friend, Amy, came over yesterday afternoon. I hadn't seen her in over a decade and it was great to get caught up. Lawson thought she was hilarious and he entertained us with his monkey-ing around as he tried to get her to smile at him. But before she arrived, we had to do some general housecleaning. Lawson was very useful with the dusting part. He even pushed around his toy vacuum while I pushed the real one. Too cute!


Once Amy left, Lawson and I had a quiet evening. He decided to show off his trick, otherwise known as "how many binkies can I possibly enjoy at once?". He's got three of them in his hand (there's one behind the orange one), not to mention the one in his mouth! One of these days, I WILL capture the hilariousness of Lawson with two in his mouth at once. I never seem to have the camera handy when he does it... Crazy kid!

No comments: