Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Dinner With Grandpa

My mom went out with a friend last night, so Dad joined Lawson and me for dinner. We had a nice evening together! Grandpa and Lawson spent a little time just chillin' with Laurie Berkner (Lawson's favorite musician) while I cooked. If you look closely at Lawson's temple, you can see the nasty scrape he gave himself whilst attempting his latest daredevil stunt. Awesome....

If you remember a post I made last month, Lawson loves to help out in the kitchen. He wants to be picked up so he can see what's going on on the stove, he adores the salad spinner and likes to do it himself, and he runs all over the house with my kitchen utensils. Now his favorite thing to do is to actually stir up the dinner. He did an excellent job last night of preparing our noodles! I think I may have a little chef on my hands!

No comments: