Monday, June 23, 2008

Lawson had his 9 month appointment today. He is 28.5 inches tall and weighs 19.2 pounds. That puts him in the 55th percentile for height and the 30th for weight. He's a skinny little dude! The doctor didn't seem worried, so I won't be (yeah, right!). We are starting to wean to more formula here because he's just not getting enough milk. He's getting plenty of other food, though.

He had his first bites of pizza last night and you would have thought I gave him the nectar of the gods. My camera was no where near me and I'm kicking myself - his expression was priceless! He flipped open the lid to the pizza box on the coffee table and was just in awe of what laid inside. I tore off some small pieces of dough with sauce and he gobbled them right down. He got a taste of pepperoni and some black olives, but he really loved the green peppers. He ate so many! He loved every bite and threw a fit when I closed the lid and put the box away. I felt bad, but I didn't want to give him heartburn or anything.... My little Lawson loves pizza! That's my boy!

No comments: