Friday, November 16, 2007

Lawson is such a good shopper! He has endured numerous trips to the shops for me to buy new clothes. I needed an update. My pre-preggo clothes don't quite fit, but I officially look ridiculous in the maternity stuff. I've lost all my preggo weight PLUS an extra 9 pounds (as of two weeks ago at my dr appointment), but my body is still funky and won't go back into my old clothes. I'm glad I've lost the weight, but it's not doing me much good when I have to buy bigger stuff! Grr... At least I found some nice things for our trip to Boston next week.

Speaking of clothes..... After weeks of dressing Lawson up as an Aggie fan, it's time for him to show his VMI Keydet spirit. Rah Virginia Mil! Whole damn team!

1 comment:

susan solo said...

Ohhh! I just adore that sweet little face. If only I could get him in front of my camera I'd have a field day.