Sunday, May 21, 2006

What a wild and wooly weekend! Saw both Da Vinci Code and Over the Hedge. We enjoyed both emmensely. Laughed ourselves silly over the cute little animals in the latter and were scared to death of Paul Bettany's portrayal of Silas...

I finally got up the nerve to cut off my hair for Locks of Love. A bunch of kids at the high school and my sister did it, so I knew about the program, but it wasn't until I realized just how long my hair had gotten did I think I would actually do it. Quite honestly, for anyone who knew me back in grad school, my hair is pretty much just like it was back then - it's just such a radical difference from the mid-back length I've had here lately. I really like it better short, though.

Tonight was our end of year party for the Academic Team. I was able to use the funds from the last competition they had to throw a nice picnic for them. It was nice to say goodbye to the seniors and welcome the new members for next year's team. These kids are just so awesome! Here I am (with short hair) with my girls....

No comments: