Tuesday, March 31, 2009

New Camera

Lawson is growing so fast and changing so much and I just can't seem to capture the moments of his life like I've wanted to. So, with a little help from this year's tax return, I broke down and bought a digital SLR camera. It's a little overwhelming and complex, but I'm trying to learn as quickly as possible. So far, I'm really pleased. The image is so much sharper, but the absolute best part is there's almost no delay in snapping shots, which really helps with my little track star. With regular point-and-shoots, he's long gone before the camera actually takes the picture. The SLR is so much better!

Here are the results of my first photo shoot with my new camera. I'm really happy.

I really like this last one. It looks kinda artsy; like something my amazing photographer friend, Susan, would take (althought not quite as good as her pictures!).

1 comment:

Katie said...

I am soooooo jealous!! I want one of those cameras so bad!!