Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Oh, Dear...

For those of you following the soap opera that is my life, things are looking up. Brad and I are working things out and life is slowly returning to normal. Fortunately, Lawson is too young to be terribly affected by all of this craziness. Or so I thought....

We spent last Sunday with my sister-in-law, Jill, celebrating her 30th birthday. Lawson loves visiting her house because there are so many toys to play with. However, since Jill has two little girls, her playthings are a little different than what Lawson has at home.

Okay, so yes, the boa was my idea, but um....he loved it. He kept it on most of the day. He also loved the black Tinkerbell purse. He put it over his head and carried that all day, too.


Oh, and yes. He did enjoy the beauty kit, too. He brushed his hair and even let Jill put rollers in his curls. And the minute I pulled out the fake lipstick, he held out his lips.

So....no damage done here..... I'm definitely keeping these pictures and pulling them out for blackmail when he's being a teenaged toot.

No comments: