Friday, May 16, 2008

I'm DONE!!!! Final exams are taken, graded, and entered into the gradebook. Final marks are figured. Extra paper is in the recyling bin and my messenger bag is resting in the "summer" position, otherwise known as the closet. Now I can focus on all the stuff I've been ignoring for the last few weeks....

Backtracking a bit, here's a cute pic of my sweet boy on my very first Mother's Day. Lawson held cards from both him and Daddy for me to enjoy. My boys then took me for a nice trip to Lawrence, KS (home to Kansas University) - it's a great little college town. Fun shops and tasty, exotic restaurants abound. We had dinner at a yummy Greek restaurant and enjoyed walking in the beautiful weather.

Oh, and Lawson learned two new tricks this week! He's officially crawling, for one! He's been pretty good at the "army" crawl for a few weeks now, but this week he's been doing the real deal. It's still faster to army crawl, so he'll revert back to that after a few steps. He's also figured out how to sit up on his own. He's been sitting up since February, as long as I place him in that position. Now, he can get from his belly to a sitting position all by himself. What a big boy! Oh, and his top front teeth should be here any day now! I can see them under the gums and he's awfully cranky, so it'll be soon. Lots going on here!

No comments: