Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Hello again..... I (again) apologize for falling off the face of the earth for a while. Just been a few stressful weeks.... I've got a lot of pictures to post to make up for my absence. Dad is doing much better - every day he's a little stronger. I got to go visit him a couple of weeks ago and Lawson was such a good dose of medicine for Dad. The little guy really cheered him up. We spent a week in Dallas just hanging out and enjoying each other's company. The weather was nice so we took a lot of walks in the neighborhood so Dad could get some exercise. Lawson's getting to be such a cool, relaxed little dude. He spends most of our walks with either one or both feet up. This is the life....

Here are some fun pics I was going to post a while back from early April when my mom was here visiting.

Gig 'Em Aggies:

Grandma taught Lawson a great new trick. She's probably going to buy him a drum set when he's 13..... oiy....

No comments: