Tuesday, February 26, 2008

So.... yeah, it's been a little while. Sorry.... I'm in Texas right now visiting my folks. The days leading up to my departure were pretty action-packed and we've been so busy here. Lawson and I flew in on Thursday and we took off for College Station Friday morning. I had a wonderful time introducing him around to friends for two days. We're back in Allen now and having a great time. Too bad Brad had to work....

To continue with stories about Lawson wanting a grown up drink (like the Dr. Pepper one below)... he's been grabbing at my water glass and taking a sip like a big boy. It's cute and scary all at once. At church on Sunday, my dad took Lawson up with him to communion and when Dad grabbed the goblet of wine...so did Lawson. He got a death grip on the stem and sloshed wine on himself. Some quick intervention from the pastor kept the wine from flying all over the church!

I bought a new camera. I got a Canon Powershot and so far I love it! It seems to be taking much better pictures. I haven't actually seen them on a computer yet, though. When I get home next week, I'll upload my pics to my machine and share them with y'all.

No comments: