Friday, January 19, 2007

So.... last Friday's post was a little prophetic. Most of you already know the big news that I'm pregnant! I found out on Saturday. Hmmmm. Due date is 18 September and I'm in my 6th week. So far, I feel great, just a little tired. Okay, make that completely wiped. It started Wednesday night - I can't remember the last time I felt so unreasonably exhausted. I made it through my first day of the semester yesterday, but I was dead on my feet by noon. It didn't help that the nail holding the heel to the sole of my shoe decided to pop up and poke me in the heel out of nowhere. I had to leave in between classes and go buy new shoes so I could continue walking! Thank goodness I found a sale! So, yeah, I passed out before 9:30 last night and slept until almost 8 this morning! Geez...I knew I was supposed to be tired, but I never expected it to be this bad..... But, I'm so excited to have a baby on the way, I almost don't care. Almost.

No comments: