Friday, November 17, 2006

So, I'm putting together the itinerary for our U.K. trip today. I can't believe we leave in 4 weeks!!!!! We're going to Stratford-Upon-Avon because we both love Shakespeare and it's one of the major sites that I haven't seen yet. However, we were planning to skip a performance by the Royal Shakespeare Company in the interest of time. I know they're the best, but living 20 miles from the Shenandoah Shakespeare players for nearly 4 years has not left us with a want of good Shakespeare. But, I just did a quick check on what is playing and they're doing The Merry Wives of Windsor, starring Judi Dench!!!!!! So, yeah, I just bought tickets.... I love her work - she's such a phenomenal actress - I can't believe we're going to see her on the stage! Yippeee!

More details about the trip coming soon.

No comments: