Monday, November 20, 2006

Here's one for the ages. I accidentally ruined my last pair of decent jeans this weekend (long story) and I'm leaving for Boston tomorrow - no time to go to the mall. So, I thought I'd take a chance and try to find a cheap pair at Wal-Mart that would get me through this week. Since I don't normally buy jeans at Wal-Mart, I picked out about 10 pair in 3 different sizes (women reading this - you understand why) . The heavens opened and the angels sang when the very first pair I put on fit like a glove! Perfect fit! That NEVER happens to me. Usually the best I get is a pair that fits "mostly". The very first pair. That never happens either. Needless to say, I handed the rest of the jeans back to the clerk and moved on to buy kitty food. Five minutes. 18 dollars. Hell, yeah. I'm savoring it because I'm sure it'll never happen again. I wonder if this is what it feels like to be a size 0... Oh, well - I'm having fajitas for dinner and I'm lovin' it!

No comments: