Thursday, January 26, 2006

This is the 4th Thursday night at home and it's very weird. Usually my choir practices on Thursdays and it's kind of a benchmark for my week. My director broke her foot and has cancelled practice indefinitely. She's a pain in the ass so I don't mind missing, but I do mind not seeing everyone. We're all playing conspiracy theorists, convinced something more sinister is going on, but I'm sure her foot just hurts badly...

I didn't make a New Year's resolution to lose weight or work out more, but I'm making a concerted effort anyway. I have this awesome elliptical machine at home set up in front of a tv/dvd player. I'm completely addicted to this Irish show, Ballykissangel, and I'm being really disciplined about only watching it when I work out. Netflix just sent the latest discs and I've worked out every day simply because I can't wait to find out what happens next. I did Seasons 1 and 2 about two months ago, but took a break because I couldn't get ahold of Season 3. I'm well into it right now, but it's only available up to Season 4. Going to have to find a new obsession or I'll go back to being lazy!



No comments: