Sunday, November 28, 2010

Thanksgiving Trip to Boston

We went to Boston again this year for Thanksgiving and had a great time!  We spent lots of time with family at the Ryans'  house and we maintained our tradition of spending at least one day out and about, seeing the cool stuff in the area.  This year's expedition was at Plimouth Plantation, a spot I've wanted to visit for a few years now and it was definitely worth the trip.  Lawson seemed to have a pretty good time, too.  Poor kid, we really wore him out by the end of the day, though...

Here's a preview picture:


The rest of the photos are posted on my Facebook page, which you can find by following the link below. 

Boston Trip

1 comment:

MB said...

I can't post on Facebook so I'll tell you here - I love these pictures!!! And I'm happy to see that bad Buzz made it to Boston. :)