Saturday, September 25, 2010

Lawson is 3!

On Tuesday the 21st, Lawson turned 3.  It was such a busy day (my night to teach my college class) and I was so sad I didn't really get to see him much, but my parents took good care of him that night.  Brad arrived in town today, so we're celebrating this weekend, and next weekend is his big birthday party with all his little friends from school.  Stay tuned for what I'm sure will be some epic pictures and anecdotes!

Every year on his birthday, I've made a little video of Lawson's pictures from the previous year.  They're a lot of hard work to put together, but I'm always pleased with the end result.  I hope you enjoy getting to see all of Lawson's cool experiences from his 3rd year of life.  Click on the link below to be directed to the video:

Lawson is 3

No comments: