Saturday, May 15, 2010

Scarborough

Let me start by apologizing for letting the blog go for so long.  After you read this post, be sure the catch the one below that I also posted today.  Just trying to finish up the end of the school year is making me a little nutty.  I submitted my grades for the college class today and only have 14 more school days left at the high school.  I get to be a stay-at-home mom this summer and I'm so excited to have all that time with Lawson!

Last weekend, Mary Beth and I took Lawson to Scarborough Renaissance Festival.  I love these things!  I took Lawson last year, but he was a little too young to get much out of it.  This year, he had a ball! 

He love the sausage on a stick!  I'm including two pics so you can see the best of the adorable shirt my mom made for him.  Yes, I push the knights and castles thing with him.  Fortunately, he seems to like it!





His first amusement park ride!  We played on this simple swing for quite a while - he really liked it! 



The shows are so much fun to watch at the Festival.  Here's "One Flaming Idiot" - juggling fire.  Yep - that caught Lawson's attention!





But the BEST part of Lawson's day was the jousting tournament.  He's still talking about the knights who crashed and fell off their horses.  He thought it was so cool!!!


No comments: