Saturday, August 29, 2009

It Begins...

Lawson came home from a successful week of daycare with his first piece of artwork for the fridge. He knew exactly where it belonged. Just the first of many papers which will adorn that appliance... it's so exciting!




On a side note, Lawson is doing MUCH better at daycare now. He still cries when I drop him off, but I expect that will continue for some time. He stops within a few minutes and seems to be enjoying himself for most of the day. He loves music time with Mr. Austin, who comes around every day with his guitar, and he also loves Tuesday afternoon tumbling time with a group called Flippers.

He still has his moments when he misses Mama, but overall, he's having a good day without me. Part of me thinks "yay!", but I still miss my little guy. :(

No comments: