Monday, February 09, 2009

Monkey See...Monkey Do

Lawson is becoming quite the copycat. He watches everything I do and then tries to do it all on his own. It generally results in me laughing my head off and running for the camera!

Yesterday, Lawson and I cleaned house and did laundry. In the middle of the activities, Lawson decided it was time for a diaper change. He reached into the diaper bag, pulled out his changing mat, unfolded it and laid down with a diaper and called for me to come do the honors!


Afterwards, he decided some pants-removal practice wouldn't be a bad idea....

My little pants-less wonder found my flat-iron and proceeded to drag it around, "fixing" his own hair.


Finally, he helped me sort laundry. And yes, it does take twice as long when he "helps". He also snagged the stain stick when I had my back turned and proceeded to treat the clothes like he sees me do. What a goofball. Needless to say, after I took the picture, we went and got a nice long handwashing in!

1 comment:

Jessica said...

HAHA! I especially love the fixing his own hair one! You will have so many blackmail pictures when he is older! =)