Thursday, August 28, 2008

A couple of weeks ago, I took Lawson to get another round of professional pictures done. We went to JCPenney and they did a pretty good job. Not a brilliant one, but they captured some cute moments. I'm actually a little grateful there weren't more adorable shots...don't think I could have afforded it! At least they let you get digital copies of your pics to share electronically. Here are some of the ones I liked best:

I knew going in I wanted pics with their bathtub prop. In preparation, my mom made the towel and bath wrap for Lawson to wear with her fancy new embroidery machine. She's starting up a business - doesn't she do good work?

Lawson loves Mickey Mouse. Some of you know that's how I decorated his nursery and he just loves seeing his buddy...

1 comment:

susan solo said...

Oh. My. Gosh. These are so cute and fun! And that towl is ADORABLE! Your mom's business is going to be huge.