Monday, February 05, 2007

I've got baby fever! A woman I know from church brought me a whole slew of maternity clothes yesterday. It was so nice of her - especially since they are exactly my size and I like the style! Score! I tried on a bunch of stuff yesterday and it was a nice mix of stuff I can wear really soon and stuff that's more for when I really balloon up. Okay, so I tried those on, too - it was fun to imagine myself with a big preggo belly.... :)

I had my first real checkup with my doctor on Friday. Everything's fine but there is one weird thing (I pretty much already knew, but having the doctor confirm was strange). Yeah, given the enormous size of my ass, it's genuinely surprising that I don't have good birthin' hips! I have a fairly narrow pelvis, which he said will make it difficult if I have a big baby. It's not any worse than any of my teeny friends who carry babies, it's just odd for someone my size to have narrow hips. Here's hoping I have a small to medium sized baby...

No comments: