Saturday, October 07, 2006

Okay, sorry - no Korea blog yet. Soon, I promise. Brad and I have been hanging pictures and doing general set up. I haven't painted anything since my scarring incident in the hallway, but I'm back at it this weekend. Tomorrow, I'm painting my kitchen and the guest bathroom (both are small projects). My folks are coming to visit next weekend, so I want to get as much done as I can.

We just got back from the Aggie game against Kansas University. We haven't seen the Aggies play live since we left College Station in 2002 - RC Slocum days. It was great to see the boys up close. Except they sucked. They managed to pull out a win at the very end of the game, but they looked terrible. It was definitely a guilty victory. However, it will not keep me from talking smack to my students on Tuesday. Many of the kids at my junior college plan to transfer to KU, or are already co-enrolled, so there was much smack-talking on Thursday. I even bet one of my classes extra credit points that the Aggies would win. I spent most of the game thinking I'd be giving out the points, but then came that lovely drive we had. :) Too bad it was KU's Homecoming.....

No comments: